Monday, August 20, 2007

Blogging as a result of extreme boredom!!!


As I sit and listen to "Zombie" by the Cranberries, i feel much like one. The week has passed uneventfully and i took a time out from my busy schedule of sleep to sit and tell the world (or so i hope) about the fact that im extremely bored... What a useful post you may ask? But eh, whats a good post without a crappy introduction?!

I sit and ponder, rack my brains and try to figure ou what i should write about... I was thinking about my exam that i took this morning and i figured that I could expound on the fact that this was my first exam in college! It was surprising that there wasnt any traffic on the roads of chennai! The result : Went to college pretty early... Then i realized that I was one amongst the elite few "early birds" to college... Tensed about the exam, I go around asking everyone whether they've studied... They throw strange looks at me which say, "Oye! Arent you in college? Not studyin for an exam makes you a good college student!"

Finally, a few known faces, Francis and Sreeram walk up... Thankfully, they ask me if I've studied... At last, a few people who consider studying to be legal! We walk up to Bertram Hall where the exam was supposed to be held... Francis and Sree find their places easily... Im left searching for my place... the invigilator very lovingly forgot to mark my number on the benches!!! I took a seat at the very end of the hall and waited for my question script to arrive...
As I sat there, i remembered my board exams and the tension that preceded each and every exam.... "will i be able to answer all the questions?" "What if i dont finish in time?" "How much will i score?" "Will he score more than me?" These thoughts pass me by in fond memories of those long forgotten board exams... My paper arrives and i start writing... The answers turn out to be quite easy and I finish well before my time limit... I submit my paper and i walk out and realize that I looked at only one side of the question paper! The invigilator was kind enough to admit me inside and let me finish my paper and leave!


I walk out and meet Andrew who came in late... He, with his massive frame and a bit of excess fat came running into the exam hall just before the doors closed... I chose to keep my sarcasm to myself not because I was intimidated but because i had to hitch a ride back home with him!! He's a really nice guy so i guess he wouldn't have bothered if i'd said anything about him, but there is a chance that he MIGHT read this post... So im not taking any risks!


Now, the song's changed... And the smell of freshly fried appalams waft through my curtains.... Ah.... Hot food.... Heaven.... Until my next post, Peace!

1 comment:

My Foot? said...

But eh, whats a good post without a crappy introduction?!



cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!