Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I Hate....

1. Excessive noise. My poor little ear drums!

2. People who speak with strange accents. They really get on my nerves!

3. Hotel waiters who do not respond properly. I bet you hate them too!

4. Friends who forget my birthday... Countless experiences!

5. Exams...

6. Loud cell phone ringtones.

7. Anything that I dont like.

8. Motorists who jump signals and almost run you over when you're crossing the road.

9. People who sleep in church. Though I invariably follow their lead!

10. A CD that does not boot properly.

11. Milkshakes without sugar.

12. Fruits and Vegetables of all kinds (except mangoes and potatoes).

13. The Number 13.

14. Doors and Staircases that creak in the dead of the night when im sneaking to the fridge.

15. The sound of an electric drill.

16. The weird grains that you get on your TV set when the power at the tower goes out.

17. Babies. They are adorable, true. They are also VERY annoying!

18. Pot Holes

19. Car Reverse Horns.

20. Lots of other things.


Well, that wasn't really hard. But still, self realization is a relatively new concept to me. Thanks to Mr. He Who Cannot Be Named Because I Cant Spell It , my 'personality development' professor. Now, if you share one or more of these feelings, please feel free to express your synonymity.... If you hate my attitude, I am not bothered... Now, go along and find something to do!

Peace!!!


1 comment:

Khushi said...

Expect for 7, 9, 12 n 17 i agree with everything else.